Thursday, April 12, 2012

New in - Friis & Company ballerinas

 I'm the queen of ballerinas. I wear ballerinas every day and even when it's still snowing or raining I have to wear ballerinas, so when I found these studded beauties today I had to take them home. They were even reduced to under half the prize. YEAY! I think I'll do a post soon about all my ballerina shoes, if you'd like me to? I love that ballerinas are comftable and yet chic. I always feel too dressed up, when wearing heels even though I LOVE heels too. -I just almost never wear them...

4 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous and would go with so many thing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I really love them. they are very comfy too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Love the shoes it's color and it's design. Keep posting such this I'll surely follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks Cathy. I'll try to do more posts like these. Be sure to visit my newest blog with OOTD @ http://tanyesha.blogspot.com

      Delete